Instructor, Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept., University of British Columbia (2017)
CPEN400A Building Modern Web Applications – Fall 2017, Summer 2017 (stripped-down version)
Instructor, Computer and Software Engineering Department, École Polytechnique de Montréal (2010-2016)
- Taught the course in French for six semesters: Fall 2010, Winter 2011, Fall 2012, Winter 2013, Winter 2015, Winter 2016.
- Topics include: Software life cycle, development processes, analysis & requirements, design, implementation, testing, version control, build systems, continuous integration. Integration of the principle of “flipped classrooms” and new technologies.
Computer and Software Engineering Department, École Polytechnique de Montréal
- LOG3900: Evolution of a Software Project (3 semesters) – Integrative Project
- INF2990: Interactive Graphical Software Project (3 semesters) – Integrative Project
- INF4402: Distributed Systems over Internet (1 semester)
- LOG4420: Dynamic and Transactional Web Sites (1 semester)