My current main research project is SmartJS, a new and innovative research project which aims at proposing a comprehensive high-level framework for building highly distributed, flexible, dependable and error-resilient IoT applications.
Other aspects of my research revolve around the area of large-scale distributed and Cloud systems, with a particular emphasis on performance evaluation and optimization.
Overall, my main research interests are centered around the following topics:
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software & Systems Engineering
- Software Reliability, Security and Fault Tolerance
- Publish/Subscribe Systems
- Large-Scale Distributed-Systems
- Multiplayer & Large-Scale Online Games
- Scalability and Load Balancing
- Latency and Bandwidth Optimization
- Mobile Applications and Devices
Please have a look at some of my research projects using the “Research & Projects” menu at the left.